The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 Origin.c macros 2018 in 2021b version
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

GaboGo

France
1 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2021 :  07:25:45 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver.2021b and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: Windows 10

Hi everyone, I'm new at this Origin forum.

I have a couple of macros in origin.c working on an 2018 origin program, that I would like to implement in the latest version Origin 2021b. As indicated in the User manual I tried saving the macros in *.op files and then load them into the origin code builder software (2021b version) . When I compile them I get several errors, regarding *.h files addressed within the code. I checked the origin user files folder and all the libraries are there, so I don't understand the nature of the problem. Is it possible that the 2021 version doesn't recognize its own system folders/files?

Does anybody tried to implement old origin.C files into the latest version? Is it possible to work directly with *.c source files?

Any help is pretty much appreciated!

Gabriel

Gabriel

cpyang

USA
1406 Posts

Posted - 03/13/2021 :  09:00:48 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You should use .c source files.

Maybe follow this?

https://www.originlab.com/doc/Tutorials/OC-CodeBuilder

CP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000