The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Plot setup and default
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

and977

Italy
2 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2022 :  07:04:06 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 9.7.5.184
Operating System: Win10

Hi to everyone,

I'd like to have assistance on two simple (I guess and hope) points:

1) I have always had the possibility to access the "plot setup" window by just double clicking on the layer number on the plot. Since the last update, double click on the layer number drives me in the "layer contents" window.
How can I resume the old way?

2) Once I have set my graph (axis, tick and grids, labels and so on) I'd like this style to be the default style of any new graph. How can I do it?

Thanks a lot to anyone can help me

Andrea

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2022 :  09:13:33 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

1. U can right click the layer 1 icon on upper-left corner of graph and check Double click to open Plot Setup.

Then in the future, double click will open Plot Setup instead of Layer Contents dialog.

2. You can save your style as system theme.
https://www.originlab.com/doc/Quick-Help/System-Theme
Please watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eruupvR07k about what is graph theme and how to use it.

Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page

504042062@qq.com

13 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2022 :  9:15:59 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
hi,
you can do it like this
Go to Top of Page

and977

Italy
2 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2022 :  3:55:20 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks a lot
A
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000