The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Auto-export worksheet to word document
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Mik95

Italy
11 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2022 :  4:27:46 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. 2021
Operating System: Windows 10

Hi to everyone!

I'm creating a Word + Origin template to automatically create a .docx report with auto-exported graphs or precise cells from Origin project (as described here https://www.originlab.com/doc/Tutorials/BatchProcess-WordTemplate). I'm not able to do the same with an entire worksheet. I would like to export an entire worksheet composed of four coulmns to the word file that automatically recalculate when data changes. Is it possible?

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 05/26/2022 :  05:09:51 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Mik95,

For the tutorial you mentioned, there are bookmarks in Word template, and each time when you process any data file with batch procerssing tool and output results to Word with the Word template, the cells with bookmark will be auto updated.

But I think currently it is not possible to auto-update the whole worksheet which has been inserted into a Word file, when you changed the source worksheet in Origin.

Please let me knwo if any problem or I misunderstand your question.

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page

Mik95

Italy
11 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2022 :  2:48:32 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Oh, what a pity:( Thank you Shirley, you perfectly understood the question!
quote:
Originally posted by Shirley_GZ

Hi Mik95,

For the tutorial you mentioned, there are bookmarks in Word template, and each time when you process any data file with batch procerssing tool and output results to Word with the Word template, the cells with bookmark will be auto updated.

But I think currently it is not possible to auto-update the whole worksheet which has been inserted into a Word file, when you changed the source worksheet in Origin.

Please let me knwo if any problem or I misunderstand your question.

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000