The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Cyclic Voltammetry App
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mariacm

17 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2023 :  3:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I posted earlier about the data input for this app. I was not aware of the notes and example file available, which answered my previous question. However, the clarifications from the app do not solve the problem I experience. As I examine the peaks within the adjusted ROIs in consecutive segments, the peaks at some point change or disappear, although the data look basically the same.
I cannot upload the screenshots, unfortunately.
Does this ring a bell for anyone?
Thanks -

Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 2022
Operating System: W10

Edited by - mariacm on 02/06/2023 5:40:12 PM

YimingChen

1596 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2023 :  11:22:18 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Could you share a project file demonstrating the issue with us? Please use the link below to initiate a ticket:
https://www.originlab.com/restricted/support/newticket.aspx

Thank you
James
Go to Top of Page

mariacm

17 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2023 :  12:33:58 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
sorry - I cannot login to that link using the same info I use to post here. Does it refer to another type of account?

quote:
Originally posted by YimingChen

Could you share a project file demonstrating the issue with us? Please use the link below to initiate a ticket:
https://www.originlab.com/restricted/support/newticket.aspx

Thank you
James

Go to Top of Page

YimingChen

1596 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2023 :  1:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You may need to create an account on that page.

Go to Top of Page

mariacm

17 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2023 :  2:38:47 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I sent an email to tech@originlab.com
If that address in no longer useful, I'll create another login...

quote:

You may need to create an account on that page.

Go to Top of Page

YimingChen

1596 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2023 :  3:54:47 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
We received your project file, but the images are not displaying. Could you please send the images as attachments? We apologize for any inconvenience.

Go to Top of Page

YimingChen

1596 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2023 :  10:28:02 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks for sending the images. I believe this is a bug. Our developers will investigate and get back to you with an update. The reference jira id is APPS-322.

Edited by - YimingChen on 02/08/2023 12:37:06 PM
Go to Top of Page

mariacm

17 Posts

Posted - 02/09/2023 :  4:40:34 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks!
Installation of the opx file provided fixed the issue.

quote:

Thanks for sending the images. I believe this is a bug. Our developers will investigate and get back to you with an update. The reference jira id is APPS-322.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000