The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Analysis Template with embedded graph
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

cheynitz

Germany
31 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2023 :  1:45:54 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 2024
Operating System: Win10

Hi everyone,

i have an analysis template with two worksheets:
1.) x-y Data
2.) corresponding x-y Graph (embedded)

My problem is, that the embedded Graph does not have the functionality of a classic graph window. I can not change axis scaling and particularly select ranges to copy data. By double clicking i can change to the a classic graph window but the changes made there vanish when changing to the embedded view.

Kind regards
Chris

Edited by - cheynitz on 07/14/2023 1:46:39 PM

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2023 :  3:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Could you double click the embedded graph.
Then in the graph window that shows, click any blank area within layer and click the Auto Rescale mini toolbar button.

Click the close/return button on right side of title bar.

U can resave your template.

When data changes, the embedded graph will rescale automatically.

Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page

cheynitz

Germany
31 Posts

Posted - 07/15/2023 :  07:32:33 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you, Snow!
Kind regards
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000