The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Long names with batch processing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

PJMadsen3112

Denmark
1 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2026 :  12:12:47 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I have a large number of books in project, that I want to fit in order to summarise the results.
I can do this by batch processing. The problem is that the main identifier is in the long name of the book, whereas the output mainly gives me the short name (in this case Book1...)
I have tried modifying the analysis template, but so far I only get the long name of the original book. I wondered if there was a smart way of doing this?
Thanks

snowli

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2026 :  4:51:36 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

You can choose Book Name in Dataset Identifier in report, which means book Long name if it's available.
See the attachment.




Thanks, Snow
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000