The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Only 17 columns can be seen in datasheet?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

tony_lincoln

USA
Posted - 07/17/2007 :  11:10:15 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Dear colleague,

I need to draw one graph using OriginPro 7.5 for 25 kinds of data. After I pressed File/New, a nwe datasheet will appear. These 25 kinds of data will occupy 25 columns in this datasheet. But it seems that only 17 columns can be seen although the other 8 columns do exit in the datasheet.
I can not edit the data in these 8 columns if I can not see them. Is there any way to see them if I have more than 17 columns of data?
I appreciate your answer. Thanks a lot!
Tony

Mike Buess

USA
3037 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2007 :  12:31:05 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Tony,

Doesn't the scroll bar at the bottom of the datasheet work? The Left and Right arrows on the keyboard also work for me.

Mike Buess
Origin WebRing Member
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000