The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 cannot copy format
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kasmos

2 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  02:44:04 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin 7.5 SR0
V7.5714 (B714)
I used to be able to copy format on the graph page and use it as a template to new graphs.
Just recently, I was not able to sue this feature.
Every time when I tried to use the feature there was the following message. "Compiler error, cannot compile theme_utils.c"

Anyone know how to fix the problem?
Thanks in advance!

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  2:06:37 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Download the latest
ftp://ftp.originlab.com/pub/USERS/StoreSoftGoods/Origin75.exe
and select the Repair option when you run.
Go to Top of Page

kasmos

2 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2008 :  05:56:40 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thousand thanks Greg!
The function is back to work again.
Go to Top of Page

originaltyronemears

1 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2009 :  06:39:34 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Origin 7.5 SR1
V7.5776 (B776)
i have the same problem, i just installed origin 7.5 on a a new computer. I checked for updates but nothing comes up. The ftp link doesn't work anymore. Can anyone help? Many thanks in advance.
Go to Top of Page

Laurie

USA
404 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2009 :  10:05:09 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Please use this link instead:
http://www.originlab.com/ftp/dist/Origin75sr7/Origin7.5Sr7.exe

OriginLab Technical Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000