The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Table of fit data disappears when exported
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

3moonblade

USA
Posted - 08/26/2008 :  12:00:00 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

This is probably a setting I am not catching but I am having the following problem. In Origin 8 I graph my data. Then using the linear fit function I have the fit show on the graph and include the embedded table on the graph. The embedded table shows the statistics.

The problem I get is when I try to export the graph to an image file, specifically a jpeg or tiff. When I export the file the image no longer has the table with the statistics on it. I can see the data and the linear fit line but no table.

Any help on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brandon

Echo_Chu

China
Posted - 08/27/2008 :  01:50:39 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi, Brandon

Thanks for reporting the problem. It has been reported in tracker #12101. We will try to fix it soon.

Before we get it fixed, I would like to suggest you add a text object to your graph, copy the table content to it.

Echo
OriginLab Corp
Go to Top of Page

kdsaransh

India
89 Posts

Posted - 12/30/2012 :  1:46:48 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I am facing th eproblem that when i export batch files (some 5 or 10 files together), then origin stops working and closes down. then when i reopen it, i find that some of my graphs are misssing....

pls help me out...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000