The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Problem with Import Wizard in Origin 8
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

klunz

Germany
Posted - 02/27/2009 :  08:42:44 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): OriginPro 8G SR4 v8.0951 (B 951)
Operating System: Win XP

Hi Everyone,

When I tried to import an ASCII-File via "Import Singel-ASCII", simply nothing happend after clicking the corresponding button.
So I tried the Import Wizard and the Window "Origin is compiling the necessary files...." appeared, Origin did some compiling.
Then it quit and I got the following message in my command window:

Error 2 loading ImportWiz.ocw

In the Code-Builder I got:

compiling...
ImpWizardSheet.OP
compiling...
ImpWizDataColumns.OP
compiling...
import_utils.c
compiling...
impwiz.c
compiling...
ImpWizUserDefined.OP
compiling...
ImpWizFileTypes.OP
compiling...
ImpWizSaveFilters.OP
compiling...
ImpWizSource.OP
compiling...
ImpWizDataSelection.OP
compiling...
ImpWizDrapAndDrop.OP
compiling...
IWAscHdrVarToken.OP
compiling...
fu_utils.c
compiling...
iw_FILTER.C
compiling...
ImpWizHeaderBytes.OP
compiling...
IWBinary.cpp
compiling...
IWASCII.cpp
compiling...
ImpWizHeadLines.OP
compiling...
ImportWizard.OP
compiling...
ImpWizDataPattern.c
C:\Programme\OriginLab\Origin8\OriginC\OriginLab\ImpWizDataPattern.c(597) :Fehler, Zugriff auf Origin C COM und Dialog Builder ist auf die OriginPro beschränkt.
C:\Programme\OriginLab\Origin8\OriginC\OriginLab\ImpWizDataPattern.c(597) :Fehler, Syntaxfehler in Deklaration der Funktion.
compiling...
ImpWizPlotting.OP
compiling...
IWAscHdrVarHow.OP
compiling...
ImpWizardPage.OP
compiling...
ImpWizHeadVariables.OP

So far I have already tried rebooting, resetting my userpath and deleting the folder secified as userpath completly.
After setting the new user-path, the initial compiling works, everything else seems to work as well, but still no importing, same error, which is reproducable.
Of course reinstalling Origin would be an option, but as I dont want to bother my admin if theres another solution, I wonder if there is any....

Thanks in advance, have a nice weekend

Tobi
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000