The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 labtalk expression error 1600
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

sonnig85

Singapore
1 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  05:08:44 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: windows vista

Hi, I think i closed the my .opj while an x-function dialog was still open (namely the "fit peaks" wizard under analysis-->spectroscopy) so now the script page runs everytime i try to call that dialog again, and gives "labtalk expression error 1600; error: failed to execute script" and also "x-function dialog already opened" when i try to call the fit peaks dialog box again. this happens for every new .opj created but not old ones. help on how to resolve this problem is much appreciated!

Deanna

China
Posted - 03/04/2009 :  03:20:19 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I think you are not using Origin 8 with the latest release patch. Please try to install SR4. You will get a new tool name "Peak Analyzer" for peak fitting.

You can download SR4 from here:
http://www.originlab.com/restricted/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2frestricted%2fdemo_download%2findex.aspx%3frq%3ddl&rq=dl

Please use your serial number to install.

Deanna
OriginLab Technical Services
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000