The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Compilation error: Error, cannot find DLL @OUTL fo
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

neutrondude

Brunei
Posted - 04/06/2009 :  09:07:38 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. 7.5 /XP

Dear all, I have quite hapily used Origin for quite some years and made my own fitting models using the advanced fitting module. Now I get an error I never have seen in my life before: all the sudden the program says when I compile a function (even the ones I know worked perfectly before):
Error, cannot find DLL @OUTL for external function

Please what can I do!? (I need to woooork..)

neutrondude

Brunei
Posted - 04/06/2009 :  10:54:28 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I should mention that I have triedto install and deinstall several times. I still get the same message even though all files are apparantly deleted.
Another thing, Origin creates fdf files. These are to be plcaed in which directories

Thank you very much
Go to Top of Page

neutrondude

Brunei
Posted - 04/06/2009 :  12:38:35 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Again.. the error is the following...
C:\Programme\OriginLab\OriginPro75\OriginC\system\internal.c

Can I download the file somewhere??
Go to Top of Page

Laurie

USA
404 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2009 :  1:06:51 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You can get an updated file from here:
http://www.originlab.com/www/support/resultstech.aspx?language=english&ID=1080

FDF files are saved to the fitfunc subfolder of your User Files folder.

OriginLab Technical Support
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000