The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Digitizer giving wrong X axis value
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

manasgartia

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2009 :  8:02:07 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:

Hi,
I am trying to digitalize the attached image. I am always selecting X-axis vale from 500-700 and the result gives 1500-4500. Infact it's not changing the value even if my input is some different number.

Please help.

Thanks

Manas

mrgartia

Leo_Li

China
Posted - 08/10/2009 :  01:10:36 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

In order to answer this question, I guess you need to provide the info in below:

Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):

btw. I assume you are using the up-to-date digitizer from file exchange center?
Go to Top of Page

manasgartia

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  01:47:38 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Leo,
I am using Origin Pro8 SR1 v8.0773 (B773) in a Window Vista operating system. I guess I downloaded the up to date file. BTW how to remove the file once downloaded? Because when I tried downloading some different file, it says the file is already in use.

Thanks

Manas

mrgartia
Go to Top of Page

easwar

USA
1964 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2009 :  09:44:38 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Manas,

Did you download the digitizer from this page:
http://www.originlab.com/fileexchange/details.aspx?fid=8

Note that it says on the page 8 SR2 is required. The latest SR is SR6, so you should consider first applying these free updates to bring your 8.0 up to SR6.

I tried with 8 SR6 and your image and had no problem with the digitizing.

Also, if you want to remove a tool installed using OPK/OPX, you can select Tools: Package Manager, and in that dialog select Tools: Uninstall

Easwar
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

manasgartia

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  4:47:05 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Easwar,
I downloaded from the same location. I have SR1. So as suggested I will download the updated patch and give it a try.

Thanks

Manas

mrgartia
Go to Top of Page

manasgartia

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 08/14/2009 :  3:43:45 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Easwar,
I downloaded the patch and now it's working.

Thanks a lot.

Manas

mrgartia
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000