The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 visualization of mulpile curve fitting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

tony_lincoln

USA
Posted - 08/14/2009 :  5:11:47 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
I want to fit 7 curves simultaneously using the one given equation (of course, different parameters). After fitting, I will visulize these 7 curves in the same graph. So the 7 curves need to be set in different colors except red. And the fitting curve needs to be set at red.
Is this visualization possible? If so, how?
Thanks.
Tony

tony_lincoln

USA
Posted - 08/14/2009 :  5:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I got it. Here we go:

With your graph active, open the NLFit dialog, by selecting Analysis:Fitting:Nonlinear Curve Fit.

On the Data Selection Settings tab, the InputData node will have a Range defined for each curve in the active layer of the graph. To Add or Remove datasets as well as edit each Range, use the Dataset Browser dialog, opened by clicking this button, .

To fit all curves in all layers of the graph, click the arrow, , next to the InputData node and choose Add all plots in active page--- This is the key point.

Thank you all though.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000