The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 Problem with script after istalling Origin8 from 7
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

mortenhuse

Norway
Posted - 09/02/2009 :  04:14:05 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:

Dear Origin,

After upgrading to Origin8 from 7.5 my scripts stopped working. It cannot load the ImportWiz.ocw file from the following script:

----start---------
%a=system.path.program$;
i=run.loadoc(%aOriginC\OriginLab\ImportWiz.ocw);
if( 0 != i )
{
type -b Could not load import wizard workspace!;
return;
};
-----end---------

I have tried to change the path but without success. Do you have any idea?

PLEAS HELP ME?

KIND REGARDS

Morten

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2009 :  12:20:18 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You do not say it in your post so I assume you mean that your script just outputs
Could not load import wizard workspace!
and returns.
This should work without a problem in 8 and I'm not sure why it isn't in your case. Hopefully by "upgrading to Origin8 from 7.5" you do not mean you installed 8 "on top of" 7.5 which could result in problems.

You could try opening Code Builder and running the script again to see if you can identify the problem, but since you have Origin 8, I recommend a re-write using the new 'impfile' X-Function that will eliminate the need to do any compiling.

Here is an example:
http://wiki.originlab.com/~originla/wiki/index.php?title=LabTalk:Data_Import#impFile_X-Function_with_Sample_Filter
Go to Top of Page

easwar

USA
1964 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  10:02:13 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Morten,

Please see this page:
http://wiki.originlab.com/~originla/wiki/index.php?title=Changes_to_Import_Data_With_a_Pre-defined_Filter_in_Script

If you have further problems, please contact our tech support department.

Easwar
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

mortenhuse

Norway
Posted - 09/03/2009 :  10:16:23 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi guys,

Thank you a lot guys. That explained why things went wrong.

Kind regards

Morten
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000