The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 How to add legends in Ternary graph
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

kamranmir99

Pakistan
1 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2009 :  12:35:00 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. 5.0 and Service Release 1991-1997
Operating System:Windows XP

I have plotted the ternary graph using three axes in dataset x, y and z. First the data points on ternary graph were represented in single color, i gave them different colors by clicking on invidual symbol but i am not sure how to draw their legends. I tried using the option new legend in right clicking menu but it only creates one menu. Please advice how to draw legends of different colors.

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 09/04/2009 :  05:46:06 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Kamranmir,

In Origin, you can use the specified syntax to construct a graph legend that displays plot symbols that are completely independent of the symbols used in the data plot. To see the details, please select
Help: Origin > Graphing > Graph Legends and Color Scales#Manually forming the legend's data plot symbols from memu in Origin.

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000