The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 How do I extract a size distribution from image?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jatoro

Spain
1 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2010 :  2:06:48 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): v8.1.10.86
Operating System: Windows XP

Hi there,

I have a TEM picture of a dispersion of nanoparticles, or if you like, a bunch of dark circles dispersed on a lighter background. Does anyone know how can I extract (using the new Image menu in v8.1) the size distribution of these particles? That'd save me quite a lot of time

JA

cpyang

USA
1406 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2010 :  7:44:40 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
This feature is not currenly possible in 8.1 but we are going to add this capabilty in the next version coming out in Sept. You may contact Tech Support to sign up for a beta version to try this out in a month or so.

CP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000