The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 imported image is misaligned when printing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Andreas_D

Germany
11 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  04:18:03 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 8.0988
Operating System:WinXP Pro SP3

Hi everyone,

when I try to print a graph with an imported image in the background, it is misaligned although the graph window looks fine in print and page view:

This it what it prints like:

The misalignement changes when you change the printer, but it doesn't get good enough, no matter what printer you specify.

I tried different options in the "object properties" and "programming control" box, attaching it to the "page", the "layer frame" and "layer and scale" but was not successful.
Also I changed all options in the "plot details" window, still no improvement.
I also changed the format of the imported image from png to jpg to bmp (importing always done by copy and paste), no success.

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Andreas

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 06/11/2010 :  06:12:44 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Andreas,

Sorry, I have no idea how this problem happened even though you have attached the graphs.

To help us reproduce this problem, would you please send us your project file to tech@originlab.com ?

Please also quote this forum post in the email.

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team

Edited by - Shirley_GZ on 06/11/2010 06:13:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

Andreas_D

Germany
11 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2010 :  09:26:52 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Shirley,

I just sent the project.

Thanks,
Andreas
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000