The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 can not change data in my worksheet
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Jualia

Germany
Posted - 07/25/2010 :  1:02:27 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. :8.0
Operating System: WinXP
Origin Ver. 8.0
Operating System: WinXP

I have a project file, which consists of a lot of .ogw files, that I opened there. Now I had to make changes in the .ogw files and I like to bring the new data into the project file. I'd like to to that by overwriting the old data and not by deleting them and open them new, because I already made a lot of graphs, which I would loose otherwise. I tried to copy the data out of the new .ogw file, but I am somehow not allowed to change the data in my project file. Everytime I try to change data manually it just switches back to the old data and the "paste" option is switched off. Can somebody help my to solve this problem?

Cheers,
Julia

larry_lan

China
Posted - 07/26/2010 :  11:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Julia:

Please contact our tech support and submit your file from here, and then we can have a try.

Thanks
Larry
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

Jualia

Germany
Posted - 07/27/2010 :  07:24:43 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
this sounds nice, but it is only possible to upload files to the size of 200kB. Mine is 8.5 MB. Can I send it in a different way?
Go to Top of Page

Jualia

Germany
Posted - 07/27/2010 :  08:54:22 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
one more information came up:
if I start deleting worksheets ans graphs in my project file and I save the file after each step, the error vanishes as soon as the file size is below 1MB. STRANGE!
Go to Top of Page

larry_lan

China
Posted - 07/27/2010 :  09:31:54 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
How about zip the file? You can also email us the zip files. Please refer to this post and provide your serial number in your email.

Thanks
Larry

Edited by - larry_lan on 07/27/2010 09:33:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

larry_lan

China
Posted - 07/28/2010 :  03:23:03 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Julia:

I got your file. Please update your Origin to 8.0SR6 to fix the problem.

Thanks
Larry
Go to Top of Page

Jualia

Germany
Posted - 07/28/2010 :  04:13:55 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
the updating proceedure was successful - thanks a lot for your advise!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000