The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 batch processing with a template
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

c101w

USA
Posted - 07/30/2010 :  4:15:18 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release: 8.1 SR3
Operating System: XP

I'm trying to create an analysis template for batch processing. I've created a template using raw data that has a single x column and five y columns. I've set it up to calculate 1st order derivative for each y column and generate a results sheet. This works nicely. However, when I import a dataset that has fewer than five columns the template doesn't work, because it doesn't like a column of empty cells. I have to go in and do a recalculate manually which defeats the purpose. Any suggestions.

larry_lan

China
Posted - 08/01/2010 :  10:15:38 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Which analysis function you used in the template? Maybe you need to send your template with data files to us? Please also provide you serial number in your email.

Thanks
Larry
OriginLaab Technical Services
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000