The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 remove units from data
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Kalliseppl

2 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  08:52:59 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release: 8.1
Operating System: Vista 64

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to remove the units from data in my origin worksheet. e.g. 10mW -> 10e-3 or 10uW -> 10e-6
Does anyone have an idea if this is possible?

BR
Chris

larry_lan

China
Posted - 08/03/2010 :  09:14:55 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Looks like your are looking for Replace, not remove. This can be found from Edit -> Replcae.

Thanks
Larry
OriginLab Technical Services
Go to Top of Page

Kalliseppl

2 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2010 :  1:49:43 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Larry,

thanks for your quick answer. Replacing is of course an option but then I'll have to replace milli,micro,nano,pico,... one after another, so I thought there might be some button 'remove/replace unit' that I just didn't find.

Thanks anyway!
Go to Top of Page

larry_lan

China
Posted - 08/03/2010 :  2:24:44 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Chris:

We don't have such button. I think Replacing is the best function to do that in Origin.

Thanks
Larry
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000