The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 Multifit.opk under 8.1
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

millot.marius

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  4:22:21 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:8.1 sr3 win xp

Hi I loved using mf2wks function to store my fitting parameters in a worksheet under 7.5

i d like to use it in 8.1 but if it compile multifit it does not paste the fit results ...

is it just a problem of syntax ? I tried to put as a after fitting script :

mf2wks results;

Many thanks

Penn

China
644 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2010 :  10:22:53 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I am afraid that the mf2wks function you mentioned is not a built-in function of Origin. So, we need to know this function before looking further into your problem. You can send us the function via this page. Please refer to this post in email.

Penn
Go to Top of Page

millot.marius

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2010 :  11:57:04 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
In fact this function is part of the package multifit.opk

available here
http://www.originlab.com/fileexchange/details.aspx?fid=56

Many thanks
Marius
Go to Top of Page

Penn

China
644 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2010 :  02:25:10 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Marius,

I see the tool. However, this tool (multifit.opk) is not provided by Origin, and its working version is Origin 7.5 or Origin 7. It is submitted by a user. We don't support such a problem.

However, with Origin 8.1, you can try the batch processing tool, which can also get all your fitting parameters into a worksheet after multiple fittings. You can refer to the tutorials on how to use it: this page, or this video.

Penn
Go to Top of Page

millot.marius

USA
38 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2010 :  02:32:06 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
thanks, but the batch processing is a little bit too complicated for my real need,

i ll just like to get a little script i can add in the after fitting script to axtract the fitting parameters ... while manually using the non linear curve fit tool
Go to Top of Page

Penn

China
644 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  01:09:03 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Marius,

If you just want to add in the after fitting script to extract the fitting parameters, you can write some scripts to do it by yourself. To get the result of the fitting, you can use the getnlr X-Function. To set the value to a cell in the worksheet, you can use the cell function. An example shows below:

// for multiple fittings
// get the fitting result, need to output a report
// __Report$ is the current report sheet
getnlr tr:=tt iw:=__Report$;
if(exist(MyParameter)!=2)  // create a book for parameters
{
	newbook name:=MyParameter option:=lsname;
	wks.ncols = 9;
}
else
{
	win -a MyParameter;
}
int iRow = wks.maxRows+1;  // row for current parameters
for(ii=1; ii<=tt.nsets; ii++)  // put parameters to worksheet
{
	cell(iRow, 1)$ = tt.Data$(ii).y1$;
	cell(iRow, 2) = tt.y0_$(ii);
	cell(iRow, 3) = tt.e_y0_$(ii);
	cell(iRow, 4) = tt.xc_$(ii);
	cell(iRow, 5) = tt.e_xc_$(ii);
	cell(iRow, 6) = tt.w_$(ii);
	cell(iRow, 7) = tt.e_w_$(ii);
	cell(iRow, 8) = tt.a_$(ii);
	cell(iRow, 9) = tt.e_a_$(ii);
	iRow++;  // next row
}

Penn
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000