The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 NLFitSession Err,. Function nlsf_get_category_list
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

t.n.vader

Netherlands
Posted - 08/17/2010 :  9:09:05 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
(Using Origin 8.0.63.988 SR6 on Windows XP Pro)

I wrote an elaborate Origin C code to import, process, and analyze my data. It worked like a charm, including fitting using NLFitSession, which requires "..\originlab\NLFitSession.h".

Then, I closed Origin, and when I started it again later and try to compile, I get this:

compiling...
myfile.c
compiling...
NumFunctionOrganizer__PCH.OPH
compiling...
NLFitSession__PCH.OPH
Linking...
C:\Program Files\Origin8\OriginC\originlab\NUMFUNCTIONORGANIZER.H(1222) :Error, Function nlsf_get_category_list@IAAAAAAALBAABAAA was called, but its body could not be located during linking.
Linking Failed!

The code the message is referring to is this

int		NLFunctionList::GetCategoryList(vector<string> &vsCategorys)
{
	///Jasmine 02/17/09 QA80-10378 SHARE_FUNCTION_ORGANIZER_CODE_WITH_SELECTCAT
	return nlsf_get_category_list(vsCategorys);
	///End SHARE_FUNCTION_ORGANIZER_CODE_WITH_SELECTCAT
}

I have never even opened this file before. I tried to replace the line with 'return 0' to no effect. I stripped down my code to only

#include <Origin.h>
#include <..\originlab\NLFitSession.h>

and still the problem remains.

So now I'm stuck with loads of data and a hundreds of lines of code that don't do ****. Has anyone have ANY idea how to solve this problem?

Penn

China
644 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2010 :  10:35:25 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

The error message said that the function body of nlsf_get_category_list, which was defined in nlsf_utils.c, was not included in the current workspace. In your issue, you need to use the following script to include and compile the OriginC\Originlab\nlsf_utils.c file to your current workspace first.

Run.LoadOC(Originlab\nlsf_utils.c, 16)

You can refer to this page for more details.

Penn
Go to Top of Page

t.n.vader

Netherlands
Posted - 08/17/2010 :  11:50:43 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you very much for the quick and helpful reply. All's working again, now!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000