The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Rounded ticks and axii
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

knuttutgut

3 Posts

Posted - 03/18/2011 :  4:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi everyone,

I have a quick question:

All my axis ticks and the axii themselves appear to be rounded and have no sharp edges. How do I get rid of this?

Thanks a lot,
Knut

easwar

USA
1964 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2011 :  10:39:12 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Knut,

Can you post an image here, or send your OPJ to tech support?

Easwar
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page

cpyang

USA
1406 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2011 :  2:09:53 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Knut,

Origin currently does not allow control on the line cap. For axes and ticks, we do use LineCapRound(2), which you don't like. So you prefer them to be LineCapSquare(1) maybe? We can probably add this control via @ system variable in the upcoming 8.5.1, but it will not be saved into OPJ file, only controlled for your own Origin session for all graphs, is that acceptable?

CP
Go to Top of Page

knuttutgut

3 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2011 :  08:15:43 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,
thanks for your answers. I've just been editing the caps in illustrator. Kind of a pain in the butt, but oh well... That's probably the easiest, isn't it?
Thanks,
Knut
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000