The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Fit curve disappears
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

enri_v

3 Posts

Posted - 03/23/2011 :  2:22:52 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hello,

During the fitting process of my data the corresponding fit curve
is displayed together with the data points. As soon as I click on the
"Fit" button a table with the fit results is shown but the fit curve
disappears. Does anybody know where I can find the option which allows me to create data fits together with the fit curve?

Thanks a lot!
enri_v

Penn

China
644 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2011 :  04:14:25 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi enri_v,

Please make sure that you have checked the Fitted Curves Plot check-box before clicking the Fit button.

Penn

Edited by - Penn on 03/25/2011 04:14:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

enri_v

3 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2011 :  08:42:36 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Penn,
thanks for the response!
Actually, I have checked all the check-boxes in the Fitted Curves Plot section, but unfortunately it doesn't work.
The fit-curve still disappears after having clicked on the Fit-button, even though the fit-results and the FitNLCurve1 sheet are created properly.
Is there somewhere in Origin the chance to adjust the appearance of the fitted curve (like e.g. the color, width, etc.). Maybe there a check-box is not ticked properly.

Thanks a lot!
enri_v
Go to Top of Page

enri_v

3 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2011 :  09:04:21 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply

Hi,
i just found a way to put in the fitted curve manually
(right mouse click on the data plot, Layer contents).
How can I save this setting?
Go to Top of Page

Penn

China
644 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2011 :  11:27:58 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi enri_v,

That is weird. Which version of Origin are you using? Could you please send your project file to us and then we can take a further look? You can send a file to us by following the instruction in this page.

Penn
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000