The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Reverse Integration
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

hohenbst

1 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  2:34:53 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi there.

Here's what I want to do:
I have a diagram of y: concentration to x: space (at% / m).
In this diagram I want to set the so called Matano plane.
http://lp.uni-goettingen.de/get/image/7122
This plane is defined as the point, where the area above the line and left to the plane is the same as right to it and below.
So the first step is the area above and left, which simly is the integral of the diagram turned top to bottom.
The second step is where my problem lies. I need to know, how I run my integration backwards, starting from the highest x value downwards.
Sadly, I wasn't able to find out how to do this myself.

help?

Hideo Fujii

USA
1582 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2011 :  11:14:04 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
In Origin's Integrate gadget, you can specify the specific Y value as the baseline. You can simply get its absolute value.

I hope this works.

-Hideo Fujii
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000