The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Area 3d
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Eduard_lo

Spain
2 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  05:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Hi ¡¡

I use OriginPro 8

I need to build a representation area with X,Y,Z spatial coordinates with intensity color but I´ve to make it from several surfaces X,Y, intensity. I need put it all toghether one above each other to build the total area.
Can someone help me ? I appreciatte your help.
Greetings

Eduard_lo

Spain
2 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  10:08:29 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi bonniechaney

I have differents data of intensity in the XY (lenght and width)plane.
Each plane belong to a differents Z coordinate. I´ve 10 planes separated.

How can I integrate all planes, in order to get a map of intensity represented by colors, in the 3D dimensions X (lenght), Y (width) and Z (deep) ?

I need some easy instructions since I don´t have many experience in this kind of graphics.

Thanks for your help

Edited by - Eduard_lo on 05/11/2011 1:00:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

Hideo Fujii

USA
1582 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  2:35:35 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
If you are looking for a way to compute the surface area (as your title is Area 3D), you can get it in the version 8.1 or later of OriginPro. When you have XYZ worksheet data, or a matrix, you can choose the menu, "Analysis: Mathematics:"

--Hideo Fujii
OriginLab Corp.
Go to Top of Page

easwar

USA
1964 Posts

Posted - 05/11/2011 :  10:01:04 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Eduard_lo
I have differents data of intensity in the XY (lenght and width)plane.
Each plane belong to a differents Z coordinate. I´ve 10 planes separated.

How can I integrate all planes, in order to get a map of intensity represented by colors, in the 3D dimensions X (lenght), Y (width) and Z (deep) ?

Hi,

Please send your data or Origin Project to tech support and refer to this post, so we can see how such plot could be made.

You can click on the link "Send File to Tech Support" on the top right of the forum page.

Thanks,

Easwar
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000