The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 axis editing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

battiprolu

India
1 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  3:03:36 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
my axis range is 0 to 500 and it will be make like increment is 100 and in fist increment that is 0 to 100 increment should be 10 . so my axis should be 0,10,20,30,40,50,60,70,80,90,100,200,300,400,500
how to do please help me

pandu iit

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2011 :  3:24:33 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You need to add a column to your worksheet with those values, then use the formal name of the column to assign to the LAYER.X.TICKSBYDATA property (if your version has it).

Plot your data
Open Script Window
Type
layer.x.ticksbydata$ = Book1_C
and press Enter.
Replace Book1_C with your dataset name.

This is easy in 8.5.1 since the Axis dialog has a checkbox on the Scale tab to use "Major Ticks From Dataset" and a drop-down to pick your dataset.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000