The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 How to smooth and make align XRD
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Muhammad Kashif

Malaysia
1 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2012 :  10:54:00 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:
Hi,
How are you. I want o ask that in XRD how to aline the data points if the XRD is like a water wave i forget last time my friend guide me that i have to go to tool , then go to baseline and modify then need to subtract and move the points but tht one was on origin old version i not knw how to do in origin8.5 any one can help me in that.

Thanks

easwar

USA
1964 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2012 :  4:14:27 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

You did not mention what version of Origin you are using...Try the Peak Analyzer tool with the 8.6 version, you can download the Origin evaluation version and try.

Also view this video tutorial to see how the Peak Analyzer works:
http://www.originlab.com/Index.aspx?go=Support/VideoTutorials&pid=1883

Easwar
OriginLab
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000