The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Change Parameter option not showing
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

swati_g

India
5 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2013 :  07:17:52 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Origin Pro8
Operating System:Windows XP

When I do smoothing or differentiate a graph, used to see a 'change the parameters' option on clicking the lock in the left hand corner of graph or in the worksheet.

But now I dont see that option (Even that lock is not appearing)

Note: In May, something went wrong with the software and it was showing "Failed to invoke function XFOperation::ChangeParam in file Originlab\XFOperation.cpp, either Origin C file is missing or compilation failed." So I added wksoperation.c on snowli's suggestion

snowli

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 06/21/2013 :  09:08:19 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
When you choose Smooth analysis, in the smooth dialog, could you check if Recalculation Mode is set to None?

When set to none, there will be no lock showing and finished analysis isn't editable.

In the dialog, you can click > button next to Dialog theme to save your dialog settings. Maybe you always use <last used> and it happens the last operation's recalculation mode is None?

Thanks, Snow Li

Edited by - snowli on 06/21/2013 09:09:21 AM
Go to Top of Page

swati_g

India
5 Posts

Posted - 06/22/2013 :  06:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thank you so much
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000