The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 LabTalk Forum
 ExpGraph Malfunction
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Mulvenna

Germany
46 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2013 :  07:20:30 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver.: 8.6
Operating System: WIndows 7

Hi,

I'm having a big problem with Origin, I have not recently changed anything in the script file I have been using. But today my graphs have started exporting with a huge amount of empty page space to one side, leaving the graph miniscule! :/

Is there any particular reason this would start happening?

(BTW, the graphs themselves in origin are unaffected and manual export works fine but there are far too many to export manually)

Thanks

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2013 :  4:56:32 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Either you recently changed your Tools : Options : [Page] : Margin Control, or some object has inserted itself way off the page of your graphs.

Either way, adding this to your expGraph statement should fix the problem:
tr.Margin:=2

So if your script looked like:
expGraph type:=jpg filename:="MyGraph" path:=D:\ overwrite:=rename;

Just change it to:
expGraph type:=jpg filename:="MyGraph" path:=D:\ overwrite:=rename tr.Margin:=2;
Go to Top of Page

Mulvenna

Germany
46 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2013 :  03:34:54 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Thanks! that worked perfectly. Still don't knwow what I changed but thanks for the help!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000