The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Disable automatic rescale at Drag and Drop graphs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

sgod88

2 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2014 :  08:57:58 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
There is a dialog came out every time when we drag and drop the data from worksheet to create a graph to ask us whether we want to rescale the graph automatically.

However, one day I accidentally clicked the something like "Yes, auto rescale and do the same in the future". Now everytime I drag-and-drop a data to a graph it always rescales, I do not want that to be automatic. How do I disable the feature?

P.S I tried adjusting the axis rescale from normal to manual, but this is not exactly what I want. What I need is for origin to always ask me whether I want a rescale everytime I drag and drop a data from worksheet.

Look forward to hear from you soon!

Origin Ver. 9.0.0 and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: Windows 7

Edited by - sgod88 on 08/03/2014 08:59:00 AM

Castiel

343 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2014 :  11:04:01 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sgod88

There is a dialog came out every time when we drag and drop the data from worksheet to create a graph to ask us whether we want to rescale the graph automatically.

However, one day I accidentally clicked the something like "Yes, auto rescale and do the same in the future". Now everytime I drag-and-drop a data to a graph it always rescales, I do not want that to be automatic. How do I disable the feature?

P.S I tried adjusting the axis rescale from normal to manual, but this is not exactly what I want. What I need is for origin to always ask me whether I want a rescale everytime I drag and drop a data from worksheet.

Look forward to hear from you soon!

Origin Ver. 9.0.0 and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: Windows 7

1. Open Script Window via Window-->Script Window.
2. Type the following script in Script Window, followed by an Enter to execute it:
ini.setstr(,20008,ReminderMessages,origin.ini)

妾+   午旦  妹罕妾  妾伊    用仇  妾/     岫ㄞ
 妾京用 仍巨  件 侈   件戶' 甘岫平   /欠  白岫妹
   併             艮          岫  奈 白   岫
                              岫
Go to Top of Page

sgod88

2 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2014 :  05:50:07 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Great that worked. Thanks!
By the way, do you know any structure syllabus available for us to learn the script language for origin?
Go to Top of Page

Castiel

343 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2014 :  11:55:13 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sgod88

Great that worked. Thanks!
By the way, do you know any structure syllabus available for us to learn the script language for origin?

What about the LabTalk Scripting Guide? http://www.originlab.com/doc/LabTalk/guide

However, I don't know if it covers details like this post....

妾+   午旦  妹罕妾  妾伊    用仇  妾/     岫ㄞ
 妾京用 仍巨  件 侈   件戶' 甘岫平   /欠  白岫妹
   併             艮          岫  奈 白   岫
                              岫
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000