The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Worksheet Template
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

psanabriar

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2014 :  4:45:18 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. 7.5 and Service Release 6 (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: Windows 7.

I am working with an old version (7.5) and I would like to facilitate the generation of graphs and layout of imported data from pClamp.
I understand that the program have the capacity to make up and save worksheet template. However, I do not know how can I retrieve this template to use it with another imported data set. I read an old forum that made reference to a Worksheet Theme section but I am not sure this applies to v 7.5.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you, Priscila

psR

SeanMao

China
288 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2014 :  03:10:55 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

The theme feature used to save import settings is not supported in 7.5, therefore you have to manually customize the settings every time you try to import another pClamp file.

The worksheet template takes effects after the data being imported. It allows imported data to be stored in a worksheet with customized color, font, number of columns, etc.

The graph template allows you to plot newly imported data with pre-saved template, you can simply highlight new data and go to Plot: Template Library and select the template you have saved in Template panel.

Regards!

Sean

OriginLab Technical Service
Go to Top of Page

psanabriar

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2014 :  10:09:51 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Sean,

Thank you very much for your fast response.

So this means that even you can save a "worksheet template in Ver. 7.5, it cannot be used to format new imported data?

Sincerely,

Priscila

psR
Go to Top of Page

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2014 :  10:14:22 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
There is an Open Template button on the Standard Toolbar (even in 7.5) which you can use to open Worksheet, Graph or Matrix Templates. Set "Files of Type" to the correct window type.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000