The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Command Window Font Size
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

luismramirezr

Brazil
7 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2016 :  12:12:57 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): 2015
Operating System:

Hi,

how can I change the font size of the command window? I found how to change the font and its size of the script window, however, i didn't found the setting for the command window.

Can this be done?

I use a Retina display and even with higher DPI setting on windows, the text at the command window stills very small.

Thank you.

Castiel

343 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2016 :  11:45:42 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by luismramirezr

Operating System:

Hi,

how can I change the font size of the command window? I found how to change the font and its size of the script window, however, i didn't found the setting for the command window.

Can this be done?

I use a Retina display and even with higher DPI setting on windows, the text at the command window stills very small.

Thank you.

Holding Ctrl and scrolling the mouse wheel when editing.

c   ȥ  fuc  c    Τ  c/     
 cʥ       ' ̩   /  թf
                            `    

Go to Top of Page

luismramirezr

Brazil
7 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2016 :  10:52:01 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
That did it.

Thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by Castiel

quote:
Originally posted by luismramirezr

Operating System:

Hi,

Can this be done?

Thank you.

Holding Ctrl and scrolling the mouse wheel when editing.

�c��   �ȥ�  �f�u�c  �c��    �Τ�  �c/     ����
 �c�ʥ� ����  �� ��   ����' �̩���   /��  �թ��f
   ��             ��          ����  �` ��   ��
                              ��

Go to Top of Page

galaxyeleven2

Indonesia
1 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2016 :  04:28:27 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Yes, I have a same problem too..
I hope can find solve..
Thank You

http://lampusurya.com
Go to Top of Page

raygmurphy

2 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2016 :  06:52:21 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Right click on the Title bar on the Command Window and go to Defaults. Then you can change the font (when you select the font then you have a Font size picker that shows). After that, close the Command Window and then reopen it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000