The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Weighted Linear Regression
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

johneames@lqms.com.au

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2026 :  01:22:15 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): Origin 2018 SR1 b9.5.1.195
Operating System: Windows 11

I am trying to perform a weighted linear regression 1/x using Origin. I have read the relevant forum posts but am unable to complete the task as detailed in these posts. I really thought this was going to be a pretty simple task, but I have been unable to find a tutorial video or any other instruction on how to undertake this task.

I hoping that someone might be able to lead me down the right path.
John E.

ChaoC

USA
249 Posts

Posted - 09/15/2026 :  09:28:07 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Please see the video posted by YimingChen on 10/26/23 on this post:
https://my.originlab.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=48116

Best,
Chao
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000