The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

 All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 2026b: User Parameters get lost on sheet Duplicate
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

AKazak

Russia
1264 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2026 :  10:21:48 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
OriginPro 2026b (64-bit) 10.3.5.222
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 10.0.19045.7725

Greetings!

How do I prevent deletion of all the user parameters (row labels) on sheet Duplicate or Duplicate Without Data?

I appreciate getting your response soon.

---
Andrey

snowli

USA
1493 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2026 :  4:50:14 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
I couldn't reproduce it.
Is the user-defined parameter row static text or with cell formula

Could you share a project with problematic workbook?

Thanks, Snow

Go to Top of Page

AKazak

Russia
1264 Posts

Posted - 10/08/2026 :  4:56:39 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by snowli

I couldn't reproduce it.
Is the user-defined parameter row static text or with cell formula

Could you share a project with problematic workbook?

Thanks, Snow





I also cannot reproduce the behaviour anymore.
Let me play with my worksheets and prepare a test project reproducting the issue.

---
Andrey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000