The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum for Programming
 Forum for Origin C
 Using of Regional Data Selector in X-F and OC.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Alex-qwerty

Russia
Posted - 02/17/2010 :  10:38:34 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
OriginPro 8.0 SR6 WinXP SP3
How can I use the data selected by "Regional Data Selector" in some Graph in my code of X-Function or Origin C?
What type of input variable should I use in XF?
Or how can I access to worksheet and indexes of stat and end of selected ranges?

greg

USA
1378 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2010 :  11:40:08 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
You can use the GetDataMarkers method of the DataPlot class which will fill two vectors with the start and end indices of each selected range of a plot. Your XF could use a DataPlot input and get the range vectors using the data plot index as one example.

In LabTalk, the mks X-Function can be used to get datasets with the stored indices.
Go to Top of Page

cpyang

USA
1406 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2010 :  6:58:17 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
best to look at the smooth XF, from script window, type

ed.open(smooth)

CP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000