The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Limit of numbers shown in graphic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

geoffrey.bayard

France
Posted - 05/28/2010 :  04:08:03 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System: winXP - ORIGIN 8.0

Hello,
My raw datas column contains about 135000 measuring points. When I want to drawn data to a graphic ( line+symbol one), i only show 93000 points.
Why?
I ve removed the speed mode but it doesn't change anything about the limit of number.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Penn

China
644 Posts

Posted - 05/31/2010 :  11:44:43 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi,

I have tried to make a graph (line + symbol) with about 135000 points, but can not reproduce your problem. Could you please send us your project file via this page? And then we can look further your issue. Please refer to this post in your email.

Penn
Go to Top of Page

geoffrey.bayard

France
Posted - 06/01/2010 :  03:56:18 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hello,

Thank you Penn for your answer.
I've solve my problem.

Explaination :
When I import *.txt datas, my origin file shows this form :
Column A contains X axis with 80000 points
Column B contains Y axis with 135000 points
Column C contains Y axis with 135000 points
Column D contains Y axis with 135000 points.

So I generate by "Fill column values/Row numbers" in column A but i've only 80000 points instead of 135000 points required.

Solution ; Use "Set column values", from 1 to 135000 points (don't use Auto mode);Formula used :
Col(A) = abs(i)
By this way, I have my X axis with 135000 points and I can drawn my graph (line + symbol).

Bye

Geoffrey.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000