The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Book?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

jojojovich

4 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2011 :  7:50:47 PM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin):
Operating System:

I am really struggling to figure out how to accurately graph data in this program -- is there a good resource showing how to plot various data pieces in various manners?

I keep trying to do what seem to be simple things, but... having trouble. Thanks! :)

Shirley_GZ

China
Posted - 01/28/2011 :  01:01:54 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Jojojovich,

Do you mean that you want to plot multiple data ranges/subranges to a graph in different ways?

Maybe these two help pages can help,page 1 and page 2. If not, please tell us more details about what you want.

Thanks,
Shirley

Originlab Technical Service Team
Go to Top of Page

jsmorrison55

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 01/28/2011 :  02:15:10 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
^ i am pretty sure that the precise answer he's looking for, and also mine.

thanks for posting it. it's really cool to have a fast reply to queries.

thanks again.

James Simon Morrison, III
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000