The Origin Forum
File Exchange
Try Origin for Free
The Origin Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Send File to Tech support
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password? | Admin Options

All Forums
 Origin Forum
 Origin Forum
 Position Objects on Graphs
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic

Cnb

Australia
9 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2016 :  01:03:55 AM  Show Profile  Edit Topic  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Topic
Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): b9.2.272
Operating System: Windows

Is there a way to accurately rescale and reposition a colour scale bar on an Origin graph? I currently have many graphs with the colour scale in the same position on each one. I want to rescale and move the colour scales to a new position. I want the colour scale to be the same size and in exactly the same position on each graph. Is there a way to achieve this? For example, can I enter numerical dimensions and a new X-Y positon relative to a corner of the page.

Thanks,

Scott

Castiel

343 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2016 :  12:32:24 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Cnb

Origin Ver. and Service Release (Select Help-->About Origin): b9.2.272
Operating System: Windows

Is there a way to accurately rescale and reposition a colour scale bar on an Origin graph? I currently have many graphs with the colour scale in the same position on each one. I want to rescale and move the colour scales to a new position. I want the colour scale to be the same size and in exactly the same position on each graph. Is there a way to achieve this? For example, can I enter numerical dimensions and a new X-Y positon relative to a corner of the page.

Thanks,

Scott

http://www.originlab.com/doc/LabTalk/ref/Document-cmd#-e_object_.7Bscript.7D.3B_Execute_the_given_script_for_all_objects

妾+   午旦  妹罕妾  妾伊    用仇  妾/     岫ㄞ
 妾京用 仍巨  件 侈   件戶' 甘岫平   /欠  白岫妹
   併             艮          岫  奈 白   岫
                              岫
Go to Top of Page

Cnb

Australia
9 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2016 :  6:50:05 PM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
Hi Castiel,

Thanks very much for the suggestion. It's probably obvious from my post that I'm quite a novice with Origin- I have never written and run a script using it. The text beneath your link appears in my browser as mostly small white question marks inside of diamonds. Is it meant to be an example of a script I could run or is it nothing to do with your reply? If it is an example, any idea why it would be appearing like that?

Thanks again for taking the time to reply,

Scott
Go to Top of Page

Castiel

343 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2016 :  11:21:03 AM  Show Profile  Edit Reply  Reply with Quote  View user's IP address  Delete Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Cnb

Hi Castiel,

Thanks very much for the suggestion. It's probably obvious from my post that I'm quite a novice with Origin- I have never written and run a script using it. The text beneath your link appears in my browser as mostly small white question marks inside of diamonds. Is it meant to be an example of a script I could run or is it nothing to do with your reply? If it is an example, any idea why it would be appearing like that?

Thanks again for taking the time to reply,

Scott

That's my profile signature.... please refer to the documentation of LabTalk "doc -e". Sorry but I'm now working on OSX and cannot show you a piece of working LabTalk code.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic Lock Topic Edit Topic Delete Topic New Topic Reply to Topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Origin Forum © 2020 Originlab Corporation Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000